Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sorrow is more powerful than joy

This is not about positive or negative attitude. This is about the reality we face in our lives. I have recently had this experience that sorrow is more more and more powerful than joy. I explain it by giving an example. I was enjoying my days of marriage with full potential. Nights were heavenly and days were full of aspirations. We talked about honeymoon, future plans etc etc. Meanwhile after ten days of my marriage my one year niece who was suffering from ALCAPA ( a sort of very rare heart disease) expired. My world was shattered. Joy was vanished. I realized that point of time the power of sorrow.

Ones who have strength to overcome sorrow are really great people. It is not an easy task. So dear friends be always ready to welcome sorrow. But expect joy. This is the mantra of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment