Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Friends In School

Those lovely days I can never forget
prank, melancholy, play, and fun,
realized me we have same fate,
bodies were different, but soul was one.

When I got angry
You made me calm
When I was in temperature
You touch my head with your gentle palm.

When I was in pain ,
you came as a healer.
Doctors were
just medicine seller.

When I was sad,
missing my mom and dad,
you were with me,
making me glad.

How can I forget
Those moments, I irritated you,
But you never reciprocated
Never hurt my heart.

I am leaving but not sad
Because your memories I have had,
Can not be stolen
Nor can be destroyed.

My hearts bless you
You never get sad,
Whenever you are in distress
Merely remembering me will make you fresh.

I promise you one thing
Meet you some day,
Somewhere Sometime
Till then God bless you my dear friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment